Dermalinfusion is an advanced skin-resurfacing treatment that combines exfoliation, extraction and infusion of condition-specific serums to improve skin health, function and appearance. A patented, non-invasive treatment, Dermalinfusion is fully customizable and the perfect solution to address a wide variety of skin concerns and conditions from head-to-toe and is suitable for all skin types and tones. This treatment combines 3-in-1 technology for optimal serum delivery to:
- Exfoliates—Removal of dry, damaged skin cells
- Extracts—Deep cleansing of skin surface and pores
- Infuses—Deliver condition-specific serums deep into the skin
The key to the Dermalinfusion technology lies in its line of specifically formulated, professional strength Pro-Infusion serums. Each serum is the product of advanced research in skin care science and is designed to address a specific skin condition. The Pro-Infusion serums targets specific skin concerns*:
- Certain skin conditions such as Keratosis Pilaris and active acne
- Anti-aging: fine lines & wrinkles, sallow skin on face and chest
- Hyperpigmentation: dark spots, sun damage, PIH
- Dry and dehydrated skin
- Blemishes and rough skin texture
- Exfoliation with medical grade diamond treatment heads transforms skin in under 30 minutes.
- Infusion of a potent serum deep into your pores volumizes skin by 70% up to 72 hours post-treatment
- Removal of any and all toxins in respect of lymphatic drainage
- New collagen growth for more even skin and better texture
- Improved circulation for a more better tone and brightness
- Safe and efficacious results, providing true medical benefits while giving the patient a refreshing spa-like experience with no downtime
Dermalinfusion VS Microdermabrasion
While both Dermalinfusion and Microdermabrasion remove a portion of the upper layer of the skin, or the stratum corneum, the Dermalinfusion treatment is much more controlled and consistent in the way it operates. That is because, rather than blasting particles at skin (as with older microdermabrasion devices), or pushing an abrasive tip across the skin by hand, Dermalinfusion uses the controlled vacuum pressure to pull the skin up into a chamber in the hand piece, where it is evenly abraded just as aggressively or as softly as the vacuum pressure is set by the skincare professional. This is significant, because all other devices rely on the operator to apply the same pressure, at the same speed, consistently over the skin.
The process of controlled exfoliation, or microdermabrasion is where the comparisons stop. However, it is just the beginning of the actual Dermalinfusion treatment one receives during the procedure. With a Dermalinfusion treatment, that same controlled vacuum pressure that is used to pull the skin into the chamber, allowing the diamond abrasive tip to very consistently remove the stratum corneum, is also driving a condition-specific topical solution deep into the skin, right down to the dermal junction where the skin cells are regenerating.
See The Difference, Get Started Today!
*Disclaimer: Individual results may vary depending on each patient